The Primary was in charge of the Christmas party this year and they did a great job. I love when they do the nativity story... it really helps us to think of Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. Wyatt and Sadie sang while Clayton was one of the Wisemen and Darby watched noisily with us. Santa also came to visit... the kids were really excited to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas, except for Darby who just cried. Wyatt asked for an Xbox 360 and an ipod, Sadie asked for a Miss Kitty, and Clayton didn't ask for anything, he told Santa he could bring whatever he wanted to (I think that they might be getting what Christmas is about;). We all had a fun time and a good night. I tried to talk Willy into sitting on Santa's lap so I could take his picture, but he wouldn't go for that.
{12.13.11}


No comments:
Post a Comment