Monday, December 26, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

 The kids are always good helpers at decorating the Christmas tree. I do the lights and the garland and they do the rest. It is a beautiful tree even though it is fake. The kids really really wanted a real one but we don't have a lot of room and Willy can't stand the mess, so we used our fake one this year. It just didn't smell right so Josh & Trina cut a couple branches off the bottom of tree and gave to us. I put the branches in a large bucket on the table and they smelled sooooo good all month long, till Willy burned them because of the mess, lol;)  I love decorating for Christmas and all the kids love it too.

This is how Willy helps decorate the Christmas tree.
It is a pretty tree!


{12.3.11}



No comments: