I have seen lots of these cute pillows that ladies have made to decorate their homes for the season. They are so cute and since I have been obsessively making pillows for each month it seems like... I thought these would be so cute and warm for Christmas. I bought a few sweaters at DI... a couple of them I kept to wear and the rest I am making pillows out of. I was a little disappointed that the sweaters were too small for the pillows I already had, so I had to make new pillows to go inside, but it all worked out. They were pretty easy to make and turned out really cute. Next time... I am going to buy men sized sweaters so I can use pillows I already have.
Christmas is a wonderful time year... the snow is magical... and the hot chocolate is so delicious.
{12.8.11}


No comments:
Post a Comment