Spring, what a wonderful time of year!
It is that time of year for spring cleaning, and we have been doing a lot of it.
We bought a metal storage container a month ago so we have been doing some major cleaning and moving things around. We built shelves so that everything would fit just right and it is so much nicer than having everything covered in sand (which is all we have around here).
Willy took pity on me. We bought a Suburban a few months ago, but it wasn't what I had expected and gets really bad gas mileage. So, when Willy fixed up the horse trailer he just bought and then sold it; he was planning on buying another horse trailer with a tack room in it, but instead he used the money and bought me another minivan. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for us. Now we have to sell the Suburban so he can get another horse trailer (we really are in the buy, sell, and trade business).
I really hate the thought of driving a minivan and I never thought that I would have another one, but they are just soooo nice. They drive like a car, but with plenty of space for the kids.
I love it! and so do the kids.
{5.11.10}
It is that time of year for spring cleaning, and we have been doing a lot of it.
I love it! and so do the kids.
{5.11.10}


No comments:
Post a Comment