Mothers Day is kind of a hard day.
I really have to decide what I am going to focus on;
#1
what a wonderful mother I have;
#2
what wonderful children I have and the opportunity I have to be a mother;
#3
or all the many things that I fail at every day and how much harder I need to try to be a better mother.
I really try to think about the first 2 so that I can enjoy the day and my family.
I have the sweetest children and husband in the world.
This is what Wyatt made me for Mothers Day.
He is the sweetest most thoughtful child, and the flower he gave me is still alive which is great, because I don't have a green thumb, so everything usually dies.
Willy got me a plug-in drill, that I have already used a couple times and it is wonderful.
Clayton and Sadie pick endless amounts of flowers for me, and every time they have to give me a kiss.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
I love my mother.
I am so very grateful for her example and all the
many things she has taught me.
She is my greatest role model and I have always looked
up to her to guide and direct me.
I couldn't say enough about the kind of person she is.
She strives daily to be a woman of God,
and that is exactly what she is,
and I hope to exemplify her in every way.
When I grow up I want to be just like my mother!
I love you mom.
I really hope that you had a wonderful mothers day.
I didn't know what to do for my mom, or Willy's mom for mothers day, so I made these pictures of the kids, because I know that they can never have enough of the grandkids.
Willy's moms is on the right and my moms is on the left.
I hope that they enjoy these presents and have a wonderful mothers day.
{5.9.10}
#1
what a wonderful mother I have;
#2
what wonderful children I have and the opportunity I have to be a mother;
#3
or all the many things that I fail at every day and how much harder I need to try to be a better mother.
I really try to think about the first 2 so that I can enjoy the day and my family.
This is what Wyatt made me for Mothers Day.
He is the sweetest most thoughtful child, and the flower he gave me is still alive which is great, because I don't have a green thumb, so everything usually dies.
Willy got me a plug-in drill, that I have already used a couple times and it is wonderful.
Clayton and Sadie pick endless amounts of flowers for me, and every time they have to give me a kiss.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
I am so very grateful for her example and all the
many things she has taught me.
She is my greatest role model and I have always looked
up to her to guide and direct me.
I couldn't say enough about the kind of person she is.
She strives daily to be a woman of God,
and that is exactly what she is,
and I hope to exemplify her in every way.
When I grow up I want to be just like my mother!
I love you mom.
I really hope that you had a wonderful mothers day.
Willy's moms is on the right and my moms is on the left.
I hope that they enjoy these presents and have a wonderful mothers day.
{5.9.10}


1 comment:
I love the knob on the black frame. Very cute and creative!
Post a Comment