Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 Years Old

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!

I can't believe that 7 years ago we were blessed with a handsome baby boy,
And now he is turning into a great young man.
Life is speeding by so quickly, I don't even realize it.

Wyatt has been so excited for his birthday.
That is all he has been able to talk about for the last few weeks.
Wyatt requested strawberry cupcakes with red frosting for his 1st grade school class, but when I went to make the red frosting it just wouldn't go red, it was pink, so I added yellow and made orange frosting, which turned out good and I don't even think he noticed. Then when we get to the school I realize that there are lots more kids in his class than I anticipated. So Wyatt didn't even get a cupcake at school because he gave his up so we would have enough for the 26 kids he has in his class. Next year we will do better!

We celebrated his birthday at our big Family Home Evening, because that was his day and everyone was already there.
He wasn't very excited about it at first, but when we got there he was thrilled.He had lots of fun opening his presents and loved everything he got.
He was so busy playing with his presents he didn't even eat any of the cake he had picked or the sherbert ice cream he chose, he is such a silly boy.

I am so grateful for such a wonderful son and all the help he gives to me and his Dad. We love him so much and couldn't imagine a life without him.
{5.3.10}

No comments: