Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May {Swap}

This cute tuck is the one I got this month at Felicity's house. My Mom made it and it really turned out cute. I forgot to take a picture of the one I made. We had lots of fun visiting. We have gone back to making tucks and it is a challenge to come up with some new ideas so that we don't make the same ones that we made before. I also won the drawing which Katie made... a picture of the Eiffel Tower that she printed and ironed on... it turned out so cute. I also won the drawing that Felicity gave away... a patriotic table runner that she just didn't want any more {I will gladly take it}. I am excited for next month {except I have to figure out what to make for the drawing}.

 I have a wonderful friend, Savannah, who took pity on me and sent me a picture of the tuck I made. Aren't friends wonderful!

summer...summer...summer...
{5.12.12}


No comments: