The first grade class had a party... down at the Price Wavepool... for those kids who read at least 100 books or more. Clayton was so excited until we got into the pool.... he only stayed in about 20 minutes before he wanted out... it was so cold. All the kids had fun and no one drown thankfully.... those waves were pretty wild. I had a fun day with Clayton and I am so proud of his achievements. He got his report card and more books to read... it should be a fun summer.
{5.23.12}


1 comment:
I love all of your posts!!! I was wondering what swimming pool that was when I just saw the pictures, that is awesome! I loved the wave pool. I am so excited for all of the summer fun too. Sadie is a beautiful six year old girl. She is going to be a boy magnet (ha ha Willy) get your gun ready. Love you guys, and miss you!
Post a Comment