Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Mothers Day...

 I received this adorable boot vase for mothers day from Wyatt. He painted it himself and I think it turned out great!
 Willy surprised me... by calling Shantay and Mom while they where in Vernal and asking them to buy me some flowers and a shirt. It was a great surprise and very thoughtful. I love my husband!
I have to say that I have the best children in the world!!! They make me feel so special on mothers day that I just can't feel bad. The kids are so thoughtful just like their Dad. I got some cute pictures of myself and a cupcake. I love my family.

I also have the best mother ever! I want so much to be like her... she is so wonderful... whenever I talk to people in the community they always tell me how cute and wonderful she is... and I just have to agree. I hope someday everyone will think of me the same way they think of my mother.

{5.13.12}


No comments: