Our family has been reading the Book of Mormon,
I looked and looked for a bookmark that had all the chapters on it
so the kids could cross off each chapter so they
could keep track of how far we have read and how far we had to go...
but I couldn't find one... so I made my own.
The ones on the right are the ones I made...
the ones on the left I found online
{they help you read the Book of Mormon in 80 days}
Now each of my children have their own to put in their scriptures.
{feel free to use them}
I was so excited to finally get these in the mail.
I downloaded the pictures {from... simplyfreshdesigns.com}
and then had Walmart print them out in little 4x6 books for the kids.
They turned out soooo good...
one is the... Articles of Faith
and the other is a... Quiet book that tells about
lots of different things like prayer, the Sacrament,
families, temples, the plan of salvation... and other stuff.
{I really like them}
simplyfreshdesigns.com
has two new quiet books that you can download
and make into books... that is what I plan on doing.
...they are wonderful...
Well I am on to making more cupcakes for Wyatt's birthday tomorrow.
{5.2.11}








No comments:
Post a Comment