Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5 {year old} Tea Party

 Sadie has wanted to have a Tea Party for a long time... so I thought it would be fun to have one for her birthday. Daddy and the boys were less enthusiastic, but they did cooperate... they wore their ties... and drake from tea cups. Darby wore a Toto, I had on some play jewelery, and Sadie wore her new outfit from Grandma & Grandpa Hansen. I let Sadie pick out a recipe for her cake which I made... but then she wouldn't eat it {what a pill}. It was a fun Tea Party. We ate, let her open her present, and then played the thimble game {of course}.

We also celebrated again on the weekend with more family, and she got some really cute presents. Sadie got a stick horse and a stuffed pig from Grandma & Grandpa Bird which she won't hardly put down. Sadie had lots of fun and loves her birthday. We love her so much, she brings lots of joy to our home.













{5.11.11}



1 comment:

Jake & Becca said...

I love your kids. It is fun to see each of our kids different unique personalities. They are so fun.