Friday, Clayton brought home a free pass to the Circus at the Western Park Arena. I was soooo excited but I wasn't sure that my family would go for it. After lots of persuasion, I talked them into going even though Wyatt said it would be stupid and Sadie thought it was a park where we could play (she was upset when she found out she just had to sit). It was quite expensive but waaaaay worth it! They had elephant, camel and pony rides and a blowup bouncy play place, but it all cost money on top of what we spent to get in, so they didn't get to do any of that this time, but they did like the cotton candy.
The show was amazing! We got to see tigers, jugglers, hoop dancers, acrobats, bears, motorcycle guys in a big ball, tight rope walkers, a trapeze lady, elephants and lots of other acts. We all had lots of fun. I hope we can go again next year.
The show was amazing! We got to see tigers, jugglers, hoop dancers, acrobats, bears, motorcycle guys in a big ball, tight rope walkers, a trapeze lady, elephants and lots of other acts. We all had lots of fun. I hope we can go again next year.
{2.5.11}


No comments:
Post a Comment