Happy Valentine's Day
everyone!
{Sarah & Willy}
I love us!




I had a wonderful day with my family. WILLYhad his day off so he spent the day with the GIRLS and I. CLAYTON came home at noon with his cookie order and later I went to read with WYATT at school and we brought home his cookie order. We spent the day around the house doing things together and had Family Home Evening with ice cream. It was just a sweet day. Willy bought me these flowers, a dozen red roses. He is so very sweet. I got each person a candy, but after I saw what the kids brought home from school, I think next year I will get something they can use instead of candy. I had also bought a cheese cake for us to eat at FHE, but I am such a spacecase and forgot about it until this morning. I will do better next year, I hope. Overall I had a wonderful Valentine's day.
{There is no better day, than spent with one's family}
{2.14.11}
No comments:
Post a Comment