Last week Rebecca and her kids came to visit while Jake went to work down in Cedar City. It was fun having them here. Rebecca is pregnant with a little boy and looks so cute. We didn't do a lot besides visit while the kids played, which was lots of fun. We did go to Vernal on Monday with Mom when they got here; I think we wore Rebecca out. Mom had to work the rest of the week and we couldn't talk Shantay into sluffing school and staying home with us, so Rebecca and I decided to have a girls night at my house and help Mom work on her tuck for Swap which is this week I'm so excited! Mom didn't bring any thing to make her tuck but she did bring her dish rag to make her doll so we got it all done and it looks so cute. We found her some ideas to use on the computer for her tuck. Banana splits are one of my favorite desserts and I had all the stuff to make some so that is what we ate while we sat at the table, visited and laughed, we always laugh. It was a fun evening and a great week having Rebecca and the boys here.


2 comments:
I had so much fun seeing you guys. That night was ecspecially fun. I love being with you guys. That would be so much fun to go to the circus. I've always wanted to go. Maybe some day. lOVE YA!
Thats what I love about you! You always laugh! I sure do miss you! Love the valentines decorations! Its one of my favorite holidays! I love LOVE. sigh...
Post a Comment