It was time to Swap again.
I love swap! I get to get out of the house and have conversations with other women, it is great. We met at Lewaina's and had fun swapping our tucks, visiting and had yummy brownies & ice cream. There were also some fun drawings, of which I didn't win, but they were really cute.
I made some cloth envelopes with love notes inside that I took for a drawing. I saw them on the internet and had fun making some.
I also took some little valentines for everyone that Willy helped me make. They were little scented hearts. I bought some little wooden hearts with crinkly edges. We scented some wax, dipped the hearts and sprinkled them with cinnamon. They turned out okay, not quite what I expected but pretty good for the first time dipping something. I loved having Willy's help it was fun.
I got the tuck that Mom made this month it is so cute. It has a pocket on front with some hearts inside. I love it!
I look forward to next month which I think is at my house.
I love swap! I get to get out of the house and have conversations with other women, it is great. We met at Lewaina's and had fun swapping our tucks, visiting and had yummy brownies & ice cream. There were also some fun drawings, of which I didn't win, but they were really cute.
I made some cloth envelopes with love notes inside that I took for a drawing. I saw them on the internet and had fun making some.
I also took some little valentines for everyone that Willy helped me make. They were little scented hearts. I bought some little wooden hearts with crinkly edges. We scented some wax, dipped the hearts and sprinkled them with cinnamon. They turned out okay, not quite what I expected but pretty good for the first time dipping something. I loved having Willy's help it was fun.
I got the tuck that Mom made this month it is so cute. It has a pocket on front with some hearts inside. I love it!
I look forward to next month which I think is at my house.


No comments:
Post a Comment