Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Present


I am so excited. I used my new program that I got for Christmas to use with my Cricut and it worked really good. It took a little downloading to get it set up, but once that was done it was really fast and easy to cut out the letters. Now I can cut anything that is on my computer. I am thrilled. I have so many ideas for things to make. My little helpers were cute, I had to keep reminding them not to trip in the cord or touch the buttons. I have been waiting to make this Primitive block because I wanted the right font. And I learned that it works much easier if you use contact paper to stick the letters on the block, then they will turn out straight. I also learned that I need to pay attention because I put the letters on the block upside down so the top of the block is unfinished. OOPS, I will have to finish that later... happy crafting!






{1.27.11}


1 comment:

Jake & Becca said...

I'm going to have to use your thing now, and make something for a little boy. Now that we know what we are having. That is so cute that your kids all have their own ice-skates. I can't wait to see you next week.