Our kids are growing up so fast!!! This year was our {first} Derby... and it was lots of fun. Willy helped Wyatt build his car {I helped a bit}... it turned out so good. Wyatt painted it over about 5 times before he decided he liked it. I am so proud of the job he did... and he did really well at the Derby... he won 3-first places and 2-second places... but most importantly... HE HAD FUN! Wyatt was even good to get one of Grandpa's old cars and help Clayton sign up to race. They were so cute with each other. Willy & I enjoyed watching our kids have fun... until Darby went down to the end of the track and was getting all the cars. It was a great night... next year we will have two boys racing their cars in the Derby.
Aunt Shantay made a car for the Laurels class to race.... and then gave it to Sadie... she is such a sweet Aunt.
3.29.12
No comments:
Post a Comment