Friday, April 13, 2012

Joshua's Graduation

I know it has been a while since I have added anything new. Life has been really busy with kids, house, and spring. There are so many things to get done in the spring before everything has sprung.

In March the kids and I went with our family out to Joshua's Graduation to become a Jailer. It was fun getting together with everybody. Joshua looked handsome in his uniform and was excited for this day to come... months of being away from his new bride was hard. The kids sat pretty good through the ceremony and then we all survived the city as we drove to go eat and then did a little shopping. I am grateful I had Shantay with me... it would have been a nightmare to shop with the kids alone... but we survived and made it home safe. I love our family.









Life will teach us some things we didn't think we wanted to know. These hard lessons can be the most valuable ones.
Boyd K. Packer

3.24.12


No comments: