Wednesday, March 7, 2012

our new Kitchen Pantry

We are done with our new pantry. It took a few weeks but it is done and I really like the way it turned out. It makes the kitchen look less cluttered.
 Here is the before picture... with all our junk everywhere. It looks messier in the picture than it did in real life, lol.
 First, we moved the cupboards down the wall and tore out the corner cupboards.
 Then we started building.
 These are our cute little painters... who had lots of fun helping paint.

 What messy hands you all have.
 It's all but finished...
IT'S DONE! 
It really makes the kitchen look less cluttered... although it makes it look smaller. Someday when we get new cupboards... I want to put an island in the middle with a small ladder hanging from the ceiling as a pot rack.... but until then I will just keep dreaming.

{2.25.12}


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way fun! I like it!

Anonymous said...

I love it Sarah! That turned out really nice. And that picture of your kids in the shelves made me laugh really hard:) I love your family picture up at the top from California. Your family looked like they had a blast on your trip. I'm glad you got to make those good memories!