Wednesday is a crazy day. I spend most of the day getting everything ready for Scouts after school. I am one of the Webelos leaders and we have a pretty large group right now. As Webelos we have to memorize all the Boy Scout... Oath, Motto, Law and Slogan to get our badge and Arrow of Light... so I decided to make some cards for the boys, to make it easier for them to memorize them. And while I was at it I made some Cub Scout cards for Wyatt because he is in Wolfs and Clayton will be going in, in October.
I also made this little poster for Wyatt with his pictures on it and I hung it on his wall by his bed so he can look at it and remember to be a good Scout.
Feel free to print these off and use them for your boys.
Happy Scouting
{3.14.12}
1 comment:
I copied these, I can't wait until my boys are in scouts. That will be a lot of fun.
Post a Comment