Monday, November 21, 2011

November {Swap}

I love swap!
This month it was at Katie's house and she taught us how to make slippers with fabric flowers on the toes. They are so cute. I haven't finished mine yet... my sewing machine is being borrowed... but when I get it back I will sew mine up. It was such a fun night. 

This picture is of the drawing that I brought. It was my turn so I made the Christmas tree but it didn't quite turn out how I thought it would. The turkey I made a long time ago and couldn't find my pattern so I just gave it away, and the jar and wire picture stands I made for Trina's Bridal Shower but that is over so I decided to give them away too. Kim won the drawing and I hope she likes this stuff. 

I can't wait for the next swap which isn't till January, I think it is Felicity's turn. 

Happy Holidays Everyone.

{11.1.11}



No comments: