Monday, November 21, 2011

Corn Maze {FUN}










Fall is such a fun magical time... the colors... smells... and harvest fun. The girls and I went to the corn maze one Saturday while the boys were at work. Wyatt and Clayton went with the school for a field trip so they had already gone and Willy doesn't really like to go, so we had a girls day out. Sadie and Darby had lots of fun even though it was cold. Sadie lead us all the way through the maze without a map... Darby and I had fun following along behind. Then the girls road on the cow train and played on all the fun stuff. They had a great time but we didn't stay  for to long because Darby's hands were frozen and it was getting close to dinner time. I am really glad that I decided to take the girls even though no one else came with us. We had lots of fun.

Happy Harvest

{10.29.11}



No comments: