Friday, October 7, 2011

October {Swap} 2011


October was Jessica's turn for swap. I was so excited because I had missed it before when it was at her house so this time I was able to go and see her cute house and make a cute banner {or bunting I guess they are called} I had lots of fun... this project was so easy and very cute... I love projects that we can finish in one night... and she had lots of yummy goodies for us to eat {pumpkin cup cakes, chocolate dipped raspberries, chips, crackers and dip}. I even won the drawing Katie had made... I got these cute wreaths, earings, and some chapstick... so very cute, I love it... she is so creative. It was a great night and one I always look forward to.

{10.7.11}

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So glad you and your mom could come!