Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grandparents Day with Taylor

A couple weeks ago Mom invited me to go to Manti with her so she could go to Grandparents Day with Taylor at Preschool and we could also visit with Rebecca. I was thrilled! I don't get to go visit very often so this was a great plan. It was only for the day, but I had so much fun. Taylor was so cute... he did a grandparent song with actions and they did an art project and ate brownies. Grandma had a lot of fun. While they were gone Sadie and James played... Darby and Keaton sat in our laps... and Rebecca & I talked... it was so nice to have a little one on one with Rebecca, I miss her... she just lives so far away. When Grandma and Taylor got back we talked some more and then decided to go for a walk. We walked up and down main street stopping in a few stores {mostly craft or home decor stores where I bought a couple taper candles}. The kids were good so we also stopped for ice cream cones. It was such a fun day and one I hope we can do again.












Rebecca has such cute things in her house, I just had to take some pictures... I wanted to take some more but got to busy talking.

I really like these tiles she made.





{10.2.11}



No comments: