Tuesday, July 19, 2011

nEw frOnt doOr

Our house is coming along nicely. We have lots done and lots left to do. Willy thinks he is done as soon as we finish putting the metal roof on, but I might need a little help with a few things. I want a new front door and I saw this one the other day on This Old House. I love the windows... it makes the inside a lot brighter... and that is exactly what our living room needs... more lighting. I'm not sure what to do though because our house came with odd sized everything so a regular door wouldn't fit unless we tore out some wall... but if we did that then we couldn't have a screen door because it would be to tall and hit on our awning. Decisions, decisions, decisions.... I really do love this door. We will just have to see what I can talk Willy into...


{7.19.11}



No comments: