Monday, April 18, 2011

aPril sWap

 I was so excited for swap... 
we haven't had it for a couple months. 

We all gathered at Felicity's cute home
and had lots of good laughs.

I made these seed packages...
one for my spring tuck and one for me.

This egg tuck did not turn out like I thought it would!
I wanted to do something to do with Christ
and also Easter eggs...
but I just don't like the way it turned out...
oh well, I guess.

I absolutely love the tucks I got!!!
The chick is from Angie and it is soooo cute...
I never thought about doing a chick.
The word tuck is from Kim and it is soooo creative...
I love all the different words and stitching on it.
Lewaina gave us some patterns for carrots and for wrapped eggs...
I am excited to make some.

I it was such a fun night...
I am looking forward to our new plans 
of doing something different each month...
I am sad that I won't be able to come in May.
But I will be there in June.



{4.18.11}


No comments: