Clayton, Sadie & I made strawberry jam today.
We have been waiting for our frozen strawberries to come from
Allison's Pantry, so we could have more jam.
It turned out really good!
One 5lb bag of strawberries makes about 6-8 jars of jam.
I found some new pectin that you don't have to cook and it is sooooo
easy to use.
We had a lot of fun getting sticky and the kids couldn't keep their
fingers out of the bowls.
With 2, 5lb bags we got 15 jars of jam.
I hope they last us for a while; the kids can't stop eating it.
We have been waiting for our frozen strawberries to come from
Allison's Pantry, so we could have more jam.
It turned out really good!
One 5lb bag of strawberries makes about 6-8 jars of jam.
I found some new pectin that you don't have to cook and it is sooooo
easy to use.
We had a lot of fun getting sticky and the kids couldn't keep their
fingers out of the bowls.
With 2, 5lb bags we got 15 jars of jam.
I hope they last us for a while; the kids can't stop eating it.


1 comment:
I will be over to enjoy some of that Jam it looks awesome. And your movie stand is looking great. Keep Smiling and have a great Day....Love Mom
Post a Comment