Friday, March 26, 2010

Our little wrestler

Wyatt loves to wrestle, so when we signed him up this year he was so excited.
He is so cute and has lots of fun.
He has a lot to learn, but that is okay, he has lots of years before its too serious.
He is disappointed that it is already over,
but I told him he can do it again next year.
At the Altamont tournament he won all three of his matches
(2 pins and 1 by points).
I was so proud of him and excited that he is having so much fun.

Match #1 was against one of Shaun & Kenna Fisher Mullins' twins, Bryson.
Pinned


Match #2 was against one of Zack & Stephanie Mecham's twins.
Won by points.

SORRY I COULDN'T GET THIS VIDEO TO UPLOAD
AND IT WAS THE BEST ONE.

Match #3 was against Chris & Natalia Huff's little boy, Kayson.
Pinned

But I didn't quite get all of this one recorded,
because we ran out of memory.


1 comment:

Jake & Becca said...

Wyatt is so cute. Tell him I think he is the best little wrestler in the world. Love you guys.