My favorite color is green, and March is all about green, but it also gives me spring fever because I want everything outside to be green and it won't be for a few more months. How depressing! Well on with life.
I am really looking forward to spring!
I won't be feeling like doing much around the yard, but I have a small list of things I would like to do:
plant some honeysuckles around our back porch

plant some grapevines along our west fence

put fertilizer stakes by all the trees
and
put compost around all the plants we have, so hopefully they will grow this year.
I am really looking forward to spring!
I won't be feeling like doing much around the yard, but I have a small list of things I would like to do:
plant some honeysuckles around our back porch


plant some grapevines along our west fence

put fertilizer stakes by all the trees
and
put compost around all the plants we have, so hopefully they will grow this year.


2 comments:
I want some green too! I have a mock orange tree, that smells soooooo good when it's in blossom. Mom has a pink honeysuckle and I have a yellow one, but alas, I don't have a green thumb.....mine dosen't grow... I mean it doesn't grow at all. I wish the farmer had the time to help me prep the soli. Maybe I should go have it tested.
Good luck with your list. :-D
Enjoy your day.
I think that we all are having spring fever, but it just keeps snowing, but spring will come and it will be a good one because we are getting the moisture. I am glad that you are feeling better.... Look forward to another girls night with Becca and Shantay! That is what makes memories..
Post a Comment