How is everyone's new year going so far. Mine is looking up, I have been feeling
a little bit better.
I am finally posting pictures of the soap holder that Lewaina gave us to do.
I am not sure I like the color of mine though, I might have to repaint it later.
But it is hanging in my bathroom and I love it!
I also finished Sadie and Clayton's quilts just before Thanksgiving, while I was lying on the couch trying not to throw up. They turned out really good.




I am finally posting pictures of the soap holder that Lewaina gave us to do.
I am not sure I like the color of mine though, I might have to repaint it later.
But it is hanging in my bathroom and I love it!


3 comments:
Sarah the quilts are so good. I love that soap dish too. You are so talented. I am glad you are feeling a little better. Miss you.
I think you are an AMAZING woman! I'm so glad I get to call you "friend”!
Love the quilts! The soap dish turned out way good. Can you believe that mine is STILL not done! And I have not been throwing up or even feeling like it. I found a fun blog, Craftaholics Anonym. You young girls would love it. The button is on my side bar, and her blog is listed with my other blogs I go to as well. Check it out. She has tons of way coolie things. Glad to hear you're feeling better!:-) See ya next week at swap.
Lewaina
So I am slow checking out your Blog...But the quilts are fantastic....You and Rebecca a very talented....I am proud to be your mother....Love ya
Post a Comment