I get so tired of their toys all over because they don't have anywhere big enough to put them all in so I came up with the idea of using some kitchen cupboard doors to make my own toy box and it worked really well.
And of coarse Wyatt wanted it black.
I just built a frame out of spit 2x4s and screwed the sides on from the inside. I did have to buy one 20x48 inch board for the ends but it all came together without too many gaps all I have left to get is some hinges that will hold the lid up so the kids don't smash each others fingers.
And you know what Clayton said after I got their toys in there?
"look how big it is, now we can get more toys"
ha ha ha, ya right!


2 comments:
i love it. it turned out way good. i'm so impress you know how to do all of this stuff!
i love love love your header picture. i hope you have that enlarged and up in your house some where! ♥
i also just saw your last post!!!! ooooooo! i love your fall blocks! you should go visit kindra's blog. 3 guys a girl and a prim place....i think.
Post a Comment