Friday, May 4, 2012

9 Years Old... WOW

 I can't believe we have a 9yr old! That is just nuts. Why do our children have to grow up so fast? Wyatt is such a good young man and getting {sort of} more responsible each day. He is such a huge help... no matter what we are doing. I love my little boy so much... really not that little any more... in a couple of years he will be as big as me... that is a crazy thought. I hope we are giving him all the tools he will ever need to succeed in this life and the next.

Wyatt wasn't really sure what to ask for, for his birthday. So I told him not to ask for anything and just be surprised... so he did. He had lots of fun having everyone who came... and he really liked his presents. The cake was experimental... {I think we watch too many cooking shows... then the kids want to try making all kids of crazy things... but won't eat them}... Wyatt wanted a vanilla cake with orange frosting. So we made a vanilla lava cake with orange frosting {cream cheese frosting with food coloring added} and a little bit of orange extract. I guess it tasted good because it all got eaten. It was a fun night. Wyatt really had fun.







{5.3.12}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is crazy how old our kids are getting. Wyatt will be twelve, and getting the priesthood before you know it. Just makes you want to make the most of each stage of their lives. I really wish I was there. love you guys!