Thursday, January 12, 2012

January {sWap} at Felicity's house

This month we met at Felicity's house and made these really cute wooden snowmen that her very talented Husband cut out for us. We had a lot of fun visiting while we painted and glued our snowmen together. Each one turned out different and very cute. I love them all!!! It was sooooo much fun...
This cute little turkey is Felicity's... a few years ago she had kits for the Relief Society Women to make their own.... unfortunately I never got mine put together... so Savannah {being the sweetheart that she is} took pictures for me so that I could see how to put mine together, since I am so forgetful and didn't bring my camera. THANKS SO MUCH SAVANNAH!!




{1.3.12}


2 comments:

Savannah said...

Anytime. I never go anywhere without my camera.

Jake & Becca said...

I love all of your posts and pictures! Miss you, can't wait to see you, love ya.