Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun, with Becca... and the Boys!

 Becca and the boys came out to visit last week while Jake was in California on a business trip. It is so fun when they come to visit. We have lots of playtime. Taylor and James brought their fishing poles... so we all went up to Grandpa's pond to fish... the kids love it every time. Darby even fished and caught a big dry land sucker {Clayton}.






Daddy has a driving buddy

 Shantay wanted new pictures... she asked Rebecca to take her pictures... and I tagged along and took some to... it was our own personal photo shoot in Grandma & Grandpa Birds yard.  It was so fun hanging out with my sisters... they are both so wonderful. I can't believe Shantay is going to be a junior this year... crazy! I had so much fun taking pictures of Shantay with Rebecca... I wish I could be a photographer.








{8.12.11}



No comments: