Monday, March 21, 2011

St Patricks Day


 We had a fun St. Patrick's day. I made these cute little tags for Willy and each of the kids. The night before St Patty's,  I hung them in their rooms and I hung Willy's in his work truck so that they would find them the next morning. It was fun being sneaky. I had to reminded the boys to wear green so that they wouldn't get pinched. They had a fun day at school. I forgot to remind Sadie to wear green when she woke up and when Wyatt came home from school he pinched her. She wasn't very happy. The kids each made a paper leprechaun and named them; Sadie's was Lucy, Clayton's was King O' Brian, and Wyatt's was King Phil. They were really cute. We read "Looking For Leprechauns", played hide and seek with the gold chocolate coins and we watched "Darby O Gill and the Little People", the kids loved it.





It is fun to celebrate life!

{3.18.11}


1 comment:

Jessica said...

You'll have to tell me where you found your little packages of gold coins. :)