Willy bought a Rifle Elk tag this year.
He was so excited to try the cow elk hunt.
At first he couldn't decide whether he wanted to
take the camper down to Anthro and camp
or just to drive down.
He finally decided to drive and
take the Jeep and four-wheeler.
This looks like a lot of elk for one person,
but only one is ours.

There were 7 guys who had tags.
4 out of 7 got their elk so far.
I am glad Willy got his,
so he can stick around for the rest of December.

The kids had fun helping Dad skin and take
care of the elk.
This is kind of gross,
so I hope it doesn't make anyone sick.

What mighty hunters!
Now that the fun is over the work begins.
We have to cut and package all that meat.
Happy Hunting
{12.9.10}
He was so excited to try the cow elk hunt.
At first he couldn't decide whether he wanted to
take the camper down to Anthro and camp
or just to drive down.
He finally decided to drive and
take the Jeep and four-wheeler.
This looks like a lot of elk for one person,
but only one is ours.
There were 7 guys who had tags.
4 out of 7 got their elk so far.
I am glad Willy got his,
so he can stick around for the rest of December.
The kids had fun helping Dad skin and take
care of the elk.
This is kind of gross,
so I hope it doesn't make anyone sick.
What mighty hunters!
Now that the fun is over the work begins.
We have to cut and package all that meat.
Happy Hunting
{12.9.10}


1 comment:
I am glad he got his elk. That will be a lot of meat for you. You're right though, it isn't that much fun to package all of that meat.
Post a Comment