HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM {GRANDMA}
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Last week the girls and I had a
day out with Grandma.
We went to Black Eyed Susan's.
(I have been wanting to go there for a long time)
They have the cutest decorations,
but for a lot of money,
so I mostly go for the ideas.
But I did find some ribbon
and a couple of wax cookies
that smell SOOOOOO good!
We will have to go again soon,
when they change the decor for Thanksgiving.
{10.18.10}
day out with Grandma.
We went to Black Eyed Susan's.
(I have been wanting to go there for a long time)
They have the cutest decorations,
but for a lot of money,
so I mostly go for the ideas.
But I did find some ribbon
and a couple of wax cookies
that smell SOOOOOO good!
We will have to go again soon,
when they change the decor for Thanksgiving.
{10.18.10}


1 comment:
I love BES, but I tend to just come out of their with fudge because it's all I can afford as well!
Post a Comment