Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Darby Fay Hansen

We are so excited that she has finally arrived!
Darby was born Monday, June 28, 2010

at 12:18pm, at the Uintah Basin Medical Center;

6 lbs 11 oz, 19 1/4 in long.

It was my shortest labor, only 6 hrs.
The delivery was not what I expected.
I had an epidural, but it didn't work until after she had arrived.Everyone has had so much fun holding and cuddling her.
I love watching Willy hold her.

The kids have been such huge helpers.
They get whatever I need to change her,
and take out dirty diapers.
They love to just sit and hold her.
Some days she really gets mauled.
Rebecca, Taylor, and James came to visit last week
while Jake was at a scout camp.

Every time they came over to visit,
James would ask if he could hold
"baby Darby"
it was so cute.Look what I found.
I had gone in the other room to put something away,
and when I came back Sadie was laying down
by Darby holding her hand.

What a sweet moment.

I hope they grow up to be the best of friends.Sadie, Darby, and I had fun taking pictures.

What beautiful girls!

{7.21.10}

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations!

Jake & Becca said...

That picture of Sadie holding her hand is sooo precious. That just melts your heart. I can't wait to see you guys at our girls weekend.