Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring is in the air...

Our family is enjoying spring to its fullest!

Our hospital gives a free 3D ultrasound,
so the other day I went had got
to bring home pictures of our baby.
It is so fun to get to see the baby before she is even born.
They still think she is a girl,
but nothing is for sure until they are born.
They had a really hard time getting pictures of her face,
because she had her hand and one of her feet right
up in her face,
but I think they did a good job.


This is her foot, that was right in front of her face.
This is what I found the other morning,
when I looked out to check on the kids.
(I just had to take a picture before I told him to get his bike off the trampoline.)
Then later that day, I found them playing on the lawn mower.
What a bunch of cute kids!

{4.21.10}

2 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

HI! You have been busy. I enjoyed seeing all the many things you have been doing.
Your DH has a talent for buying and selling.....
The 3-d pics are so cute! I think they did a way good job!
I loved C on his bike on the tramp!
Missed you the other night at swap.
Enjoy your day

Jake & Becca said...

Those pictures are amazing. The face looks like a girl to me. She looks like she has Sadie's lips. Your kids are so funny. I love 'em.