We started out letting the kids break open the homemade piniata. Wyatt, Clayton, Sadie and I made it out of a cardboard box. They colored some pictures and glued them on, and then we covered the edges with tissuepaper. They had fun making it.

All the kids got about 2 turns to hit it but it wouldn't break, so we cut a slit in the bottom and after a few more turns the candy finally came tumbling down.




Wyatt has been waiting for his birthday for weeks. He was so excited when it finally came.
We all made the cake together, but when it came time to sing happy birthday, I dropped the cake on the floor. It wasn't too bad off so we picked it up and still sang happy birthday. Some of it was even edible to eat.

His favorite toys were a nurf gun that we gave him, and a lego fire engine that Grandma & Grandpa Bird gave to him. He also got a car with a boat and traylor he likes to play with and also a total of about $30 dollars. I think we will have to visit Walmart soon so that he can spend the money he got.
It was a great birthday and everyone had a good time. I think Wyatt is on the countdown for next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment